Thursday, July 17, 2008

Newton Would Approve





This is one of my favorite cards ever. I loves me some rhinestone action! I made this card for a Papertrey Ink Guest Star Stamper contest back in May. I used the Father Knows Best and Faux Ribbon stamp sets. I masked off just enough of the stitched stamp in Faux Ribbon to create the border on the inside of the card. It's nothing super shmancy, but I like it just the same. I've realized that the red/green/kraft/chocolate color combo is a favorite. I use it a lot without even noticing. I also use a lot of foam tape. I think I could single-handedly keep 3M in business. I'm just sayin'...


Recipe:
Cardstock: Kraft - Archiver's, Brown & Green - Bazzill
Ink: Landscape & Burnt Umber (Dark Chocolate for you PTI junkies) - Palette, Red Pepper - Adirondak
Stamps: Father Knows Best & Faux Ribbon - Papertrey Ink
Rhinestones: Darice
Ribbon - Michaels

No comments: