Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've been super busy getting ready for Tiny Canary and designing goodies for the Etsy store. Today I'm sharing a tiny gift card. This itty bitty note measures 2" x 3.5" and it fits into a small business card-sized glassine envelope.



I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Rustic Branches (designed by Heather Nichols) for the branch and sentiment. The branch is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I used a short length of hemp cording to dress it up a little bit. Pretty simple, but I'm pleased with the result.

Recipe:
Cardstock: Green - Bazzill, White - Strathmore, Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink, Dark Moss Chalk Ink - Colorbox
Other: Colored Pencils - Prismacolor, Odorless mineral spirits - Weber, Hemp Cord - Darice, Glassine envelope - Paper Source