Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Muse Is In California



Sean's on a business trip and I'm finding it difficult to settle into a rhythm. I don't sleep very well when he's not home and that makes me a little cranky and uninspired. Humph... I was working on some colored images last night when our power suddenly blew, so not much happened with those. Thankfully the power came back on at around 2:00 this morning. You all should have seen my face when I realized that not only did I have to sleep alone, but the electric blanket wasn't going to work either.

I made Sean a series of mini cards that I hid all over his suitcase, but I didn't want to show those until he had a chance to find them. I'll be sure to get a photo when he arrives back home. They were all either 3 3/8 square or 2 x 3 1/2. All in itty bitty glassine envelopes. Cute!

I ordered my very first stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms last week and I've been playing with those. I had no idea how long it took to cut down red rubber! I've never had Stampin' Up, so I guess I never realized. It was well worth all of the effort though. The stamps are great to work with and Kim Hughes has some fabulous designs. It will most certainly not be my last order!

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. Hopefully I can work myself into posting a project later today. Until then, take care and Happy Inauguration Day!

No comments: