Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hey, Look...She's Alive!

I'm sorry I've been absent for the past few weeks. I've been swamped. Not even time to photograph and edit and post. I just wanted to pop on today to remind anyone that is interested that tomorrow is Craftstravaganza at the Columbus Torah Academy. Early bird shopping starts at 2:00 and regular doors are open from 2:30 to 8:00. I hope any of you in the Central Ohio area will come by and pay me a visit! I've been working on a few new products including a series of 1" buttons. I will also have a selection of Mother's Day cards (plenty of time to write a lovely, heart-felt message and pop it in the mail) in addition to the usual suspects.

Also, Pistacia Vera in German Village has a small selection of Poshta mini gift cards in their shop now. They are all digital designs in fun colors that coordinate with Pistacia's amazing macarons. They're just right for topping a pretty pastry box filled with deliciousness!

On Paper will be carrying a small selection of Poshta Mother's Day cards starting next week, too. I aim to have those at the shop by Tuesday or Wednesday, but definitely by Gallery Hop on Saturday.

After all that things should return to "normal" for a week or two and I will have more projects to share. I'm going to try to be a little better prepared for the upcoming busy craft show months, but I hope you'll all stick with me in the event that I lapse again. Thanks for the understanding!

No comments: