Sunday, October 11, 2009

Calendar Update

Unfortunately, the cardstock for this year's calendar is a little delayed and the calendar won't be in the shop for a little while longer. I apologize for the hold up, but I'll make sure to post when they are finished and available.

In other news, I just found out I was accepted into the Tiny Canary Indie Design Market again this year and I am super excited! The show will be November 14th & 15th from 10:00-6:00 each day (the first 100 customers through the door each day will receive a swag bag full of samples from the vendors!). The full vendor list should be available on the Tiny Canary website shortly.

Also, I dropped of a new set of greeting cards at On Paper this weekend. The group included birthday, Thanksgiving, and congratulations cards.

Hopefully, I will be able to share something crafty in the next couple of days. It's been busier than I expected and I haven't had much time for blogging this week.

And one last thing...thanks for all of the well wishes for Gus. He's home and doing better (though still a little under the weather). He seems to have handled the night away better than I did. Ok, see you again soon...

2 comments:

Joan B said...

good luck on the sales, and glad Gus is recovering.

Randi said...

Of course you should be back at Tiny Canary!
Good ole' Gus...you know he's got your love and attention! Sean's, too...right??? he'll be his old self before you know it.